Our 2-weekend course is designed to help you re-think the fundamentals of your business and its value proposition at whichever stage of business. 1-on-1 consulting workshops free of charge complement a curriculum that covers:
- Saturday, June 3, 10:30am-3:00pm at the New Haven Public Library, Ives Main Branch
- Value Propositions & Framing Your Business Idea
- Market Analysis (June 3rd)
- Saturday, June 10, 10:30am-3:00pm at the New Haven Public Library, Ives Main Branch
- Customers, Products & Pricing
- Business Finances
- Sunday, June 11, 10:30am-3:00pm at the Yale Entrepreneurship Institute (254 Elm Street, 2nd Floor)
- Developing Your Business Pitch
The next Entrepreneurship Development Course (EDC) is scheduled to be held on June 3rd, 10th, and 11th. Courses are taught at the Ives Main Branch of the New Haven Free Public Library on June 3 & June 10, with final pitches delivered during June 11 at Yale Entrepreneurial Institute located at 254 Elm Street. Attendance of participants is expected at all sessions.
Collaboratory is a series of events that brings together New Haven neighbors — residents, students, entrepreneurs, and activists — to build actionable solutions through community problem-solving.
Each Collab features one organization (non-profit, student group, government department, or company) to present their mission and three challenges they are facing. Then, participants break out into small groups to come up with actionable solutions to tackle these challenges. At the end, the small groups will present their solutions back to the organization.
Elmseed strives to provide programs and services of the highest quality. Please join us for this special event in which we will be discussing how Elmseed can better meet the needs of the New Haven small business community. Apply here to indicate your interest.