With Elmseed, I would like to:
Services are provided pro-bono. Elmseed is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit in New Haven, CT.
Our 5-session weekend course is designed to help you re-think the fundamentals of your business and its value proposition at whichever stage of business. 1-on-1 consulting workshops complement a curriculum that covers:
Value Propositions & Framing Your Business Idea
Customers, Products & Pricing
Developing Your Business Pitch
The Entrepreneurship Development Course (EDC) is taught at the Exchange Space of the New Haven Free Public Library, April 6th and April 13th 2019.
Register below for more information on upcoming sessions and any updates to the curriculum.
We have consultants dedicated to building your business with you, on your schedule. In our program, you will meet weekly with the same members of our staff to design and develop your small business. Our consultants work across all industries to provide deliverables for your business. Potential deliverables include:
- Business plan critique or collaboration
- Financial projections
- Industry analysis
- Marketing plan
- Social media consultation
The exact nature of the relationship will depend on a variety of factors, but Partner businesses can expect to evaluate key aspects of their business plan and finances.
Partner businesses are expected to:
- Meet at regularly scheduled intervals
- Execute weekly action items (e.g. collect documents, draft section of business plan)
- Maintain an open, communicative relationship with staff
In partnership with the New Haven Free Public Library, Elmseed offers regular weekly drop-in hours to address your business questions and concerns. No appointment or advance registration is necessary. Our consultants are available to meet with you at the following location and time:
New Haven Free Public Library: Ives Main Branch
(133 Elm Street)
Saturdays, 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
* Please note that given our Office Hours location, drop-in hours will not be offered on major U.S. holidays. If your matter is urgent, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for separate arrangements.